During the COVID-19 crisis we are continuing to offer our guests one of Australia’s most tranquil and safe places to escape to while following advice from health authorities.
When you stay with us you will notice increased precautions including:
- Social distancing practises such as welcoming guests with a wave instead of a handshake
- Good personal hygiene such as regular hand washing and availability of hand sanitiser across the hotel
- Increased cleaning of public spaces and regular disinfecting of surfaces. The number of people in our public spaces will be restricted.
- Temperature checks will be performed fort all guests entering the property.
Reception Hours & Bookings
Reef House Restaurant
Breakfast – House guests only
Lunch & Dinner – All guests welcome, bookings are essential.
Click here for opening hours and more information. Due to reduced capacity bookings in advance are essential.
- All swimming pools are open for our guests to enjoy
- Gin infused welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Experience the Honesty Bar at the Brigadier’s Lounge, a tradition originating from Brigadier Thomson’s Officers Mess
- Refresh with a cold towel at 11am each morning served around the pools
- Local tropical sorbet served around the pools at 3pm
- Complimentary Brigadier’s punch & canapes served in the Lounge at twilight from 5pm
- Group Activities – Aqua Aerobics and Yoga
- Unlimited use of our vintage style cruiser bikes & fishing rods
- Exchange your book at our guest library, play board games, try our adults sketch kits, or borrow a DVD
Changing your booking
If you would like to alter your booking please contact the company who made the booking on your behalf or if you have booked direct please contact us for assistance.