Passions of Paradise Cairns
Experience the adventure of snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef. The 25 metre high performance catamaran sails daily from Cairns to two unique outer reef locations, where you can snorkel with turtles, colourful fish and see an amazing variety of corals.
Enjoy a personalised day on the Great Barrier Reef with a friendly crew dedicated to making your trip memorable and a local operator whose environmental credentials and attention to detail have earned many awards including the Australian Tourism Award for Adventure. Come and join the fun on an unforgettable day on the Great Barrier Reef.
· Sailing on a stylish and fast catamaran to two unique outer reef destinations
· An awarded and renowned chef prepared tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including prawns & fresh tropical fruit
· Morning & afternoon tea
· All Snorkelling equipment including a free guided Snorkel Tour
· Meet with our Eco accredited marine naturalist who provide presentations on coral fish and life
· Relax on the upper sun deck or the netted deck trampoline at the bow of the boat
· Environmental Management Charge
Departure: from 7:00 am for a 8:00 am departure Return: 5:00pm
Duration: 9 hrs
From: Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Marina. Transfers can be arranged at an additional cost.
Price: Adults from $195.00pp, Children from $130, Family packages available from $559
Note: Due to COVID the capacity on all tours and experiences is greatly reduced, it is essential you book well in advance as activities can be booked out, our concierge staff are available by phone to make recommendations and book your tours. Prices are set by the individual operators and are subject to change.