The Cairns Aquarium is a world class venue for seeing and interacting with the incredible plants, animals and habitats found in two adjoining World Heritage listed areas, The Wet Tropics Rainforest and The Great Barrier Reef.
With an emphasis on life underwater in Tropical North Queensland, there are ten different eco-systems showcasing a range of flora and fauna spread across 70 different habitats. With a number of different presentations throughout the day, including talks on River Monsters, the Ribbon Reef, the Open Ocean and Coral Sea Predators, you'll have a busy and fun day at the aquarium.
- All day admission to Cairns Aquarium
- All shows and presentations
- Travel through 10 amazing North Queensland ecosystems
- Over 70 different habitats
- Discover species from 2 World Heritage listed areas - the wet tropics rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef
- Over 15,000 aquatic animals
- Daily shows and presentations
- Touch tanks
Opening times: Monday-Saturday from 10am to 3pm, with last admissions at 2pm
Location: Cairns Aquarium is located at 5 Florence St (on the corners of Abbott, Florence and Lake Sts),
Price: Adults $44 Children (3 - 14yrs) $29
Note: Due to COVID the capacity on all tours and experiences is greatly reduced, it is essential you book well in advance as activities can be booked out, our concierge staff are available by phone to make recommendations and book your tours. Prices are set by the individual operators and are subject to change.