Verandah King Spa Suite
The Verandah King Spa Suites have that 'wow' effect, studio apartment size, the room opens out with large bedroom and living room, stunning four poster bed, cool neutral colours, whitewashed walls and unique artwork instantly give you the feeling of the tropics. The 'his and hers' double vanity, spacious bathroom and separate entrance with luggage area. Feel relaxed soaking in the king spa bath in total privacy, sip on a champagne then slip into our cotton robes for an evening of dining on your balcony.
Your stay at the Reef House in stunning Palm Cove is inspired by Brigadier Scott Thomson, original owner from the early 1970's Brigadier Thomson and his wife Judy welcomed guests into their personal home for many years. Each and every guest was welcomed as if they were personal friends or close family. This rich history and service traditions have been passed on from year to year, guests today still enjoy the same style of hospitality from yester year.
As an exclusive guest of the Reef House Palm Cove and in the spirit of Brigadier Thomson and his wife Judy we extend the following to you to enjoy.
Your Colonial Beach House Escape includes;
- Be welcomed upon arrival with a refreshing Gin infused welcome drink and cold towel.
- Relax by our Adults Only Tranquility Pool or within the calm of the Brigadier Lounge.
- Every night you are invited to attend Brigadier Punch & Canapes from 5.00 pm until 6.00 pm. Served at the Brigadier Bar and hosted each night by our General Manager Wayne Harris or Brigadier Extraordinaire Norm Elmer.
- Experience the Honesty Bar at the Brigadier Lounge, a tradition originating from Brigadier Thomson's Officers Mess. Help yourself and begin a "chit" and charge a wide range of beverages and snacks to your room account.
- Aqua Aerobics. Each Tuesday and Friday morning from 9.00 am until 9.30 am we host an Aqua Aerobics session in our heated mineral pool with our qualified fitness instructor Ramez. No booking is required.
- Refresh with a cold towel at 11.00 am each morning served around the pools and guest lounge.
- At approximately 3.00 pm each day we serve local tropical sorbet around the pools & guest lounge.
- Reef House Mixology. Come and try our interactive "Reef House Mixology" classes every Monday and Thursday from 1.30 pm until 2.30 pm. The class is held poolside, no bookings are required and we encourage you to enjoy your creations.
- Throughout your stay you will have unlimited use of our vintage style cruiser bikes to explore Palm Cove, use our fishing rods at the famous Palm Cove Jetty, exchange your book at our extensive guest library, play board games in your free time or use our adults sketch kits in the afternoon.
- Before settling in for the evening browse our extensive DVD collection to find the perfect movie.
- Why not try our 2 person Kayak, Double Island is a short paddle away from the beach directly at the front of the Reef House and you will be sure to see some of the unique marine life hidden in the Great Barrier Reef.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the house, pools and restaurant.
- Our BMW X5 courtesy car is available upon request to be used in the Palm Cove area.
- Swim in our heated mineral pool to relax and enjoy the morning sun.
- Reef House Day Spa. Join Spa Director Isabelle Neil and her team and the benefits of intense Relaxation and Rejuvenation. https://www.reefhouse.com.au/day-spa-menu . Bookings required, charges apply.
- All rooms and apartments are serviced daily, should you wish to schedule the perfect time for your service please let us know.
Thank you for considering the Reef House Palm Cove for your next escape. At any stage throughout your stay should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable please don't hesitate to let me know. I would value the opportunity to oversee your holiday with us.
Average Size: 102sq m, incl's balcony
Features of the Verandah King Spa Suite:
1 King Bed / additional roll away bed available in this category
- Beautiful South Pacific décor with an elegant four poster bed
- Tropical garden and pool views
- Spacious outdoor entertaining patio or balcony including king spa bath, kitchenette, dining table and sun lounges
- Shower over bath, double vanity, robes, slippers, APPELLES Apothecary amenities
- Separate luggage, vanity cupboard room
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Pin coded safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Large remote control LCD TV and DVD Player