Reef Suite Ocean View Spa Apartment
The ultimate in Seaview vacationing, our Reef Suite offers 2 separate bedrooms with private ensuite bathrooms spacious living room and modern kitchen. The best feature is the fabulous covered balcony with king spa bath and al fresco dining. Enjoy 'sundowners' with views of Double Island and the swaying palms. This is the perfect retreat for a fun getaway with friends or family in our tropical paradise.
Your stay at the Reef House in tropical Palm Cove is inspired by the original owner from the early 1970’s, Brigadier Scott Thomson and his wife Judy, who welcomed guests into their personal home for many years. Each and every guest was treated as if they were a close friend or family member, and this rich history and service tradition has been passed on from year to year. Still today guests of the Reef House enjoy the same style of hospitality as those that came before them.
As an exclusive guest of the Reef House, Palm Cove – and in the spirit of Brigadier Thomson and Judy, we extend to you the following for you to enjoy.
Your Colonial Beach House Escape includes:
- Be welcomed upon arrival with a refreshing gin infused drink and cold towel.
- Relax by our Adults Only Tranquillity Pool or within the calm of the Brigadier Lounge.
- Experience the Honesty Bar at the Brigadier Lounge, a tradition originating from Brigadier Thomson’s Officers Mess. Help yourself to whatever you please and begin a “chit”, charging a wide range of beverages and snacks to your room account.
- Enjoy Aqua Aerobics every Tuesday and Friday morning from 9.00 am until 9.30 am in our heated mineral pool with our qualified fitness instructor Ramez. No booking is required.
- Refresh with a cold towel at 11.00 am each morning served around the pools and guest lounge.
- Enjoy Reef House Mixology. Come and try our interactive “Reef House Mixology” classes held poolside every Monday and Thursday from 1.30 pm until 2.30 pm. No booking required (and you are encouraged to enjoy your creations!)
- At 3.00 pm each day we serve local tropical sorbet around the pools and guest lounge.
- Every night, from 5.00 pm until 6.00 pm, you are invited to attend Brigadier Punch and Canapes served at the Brigadier Bar, and hosted by our General Manager Wayne Harris or Brigadier Extraordinaire Norm Elmer.
- Throughout your stay you will have unlimited use of our vintage style cruiser bikes to explore Palm Cove, use our fishing rods at the famous Palm Cove Jetty, exchange your book at our extensive guest library, play board games in your free time or use adults sketch kits in the afternoon.
- Before settling in for the evening, browse our extensive DVD collection to find the perfect movie.
- Why not try our 2-person kayak? Double Island is a short paddle away from the beach directly out front of the Reef House – and you will be sure to see some of the beautiful and unique marine life local to the Great Barrier Reef!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the house, pools and restaurant.
- Our BMW X5 courtesy car is available upon request for you use around the Palm Cove area.
- Swim in our heated mineral pool and relax, enjoying the morning or afternoon sun.
- Surrender to bliss in the Reef House Day Spa. Join Spa Director Isabelle Neil and her team and enjoy the benefits of intense relaxation and rejuvenation. https://www.reefhouse.com.au/day-spa-menu . Bookings required, charges apply.
- All rooms and apartments are serviced daily, should you wish to schedule the perfect time for your service please let us know.
Thank you for considering the Reef House Palm Cove for your next escape. If at any stage throughout your stay you need anything to make your time with us more enjoyable, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We would greatly value the opportunity to oversee your holiday with us and ensure your time to be the best possible.
Average Size: 141sq m, incl Balcony
Features of the Reef Suite Ocean View Spa Apartment:
2 King Beds or 1 King Bed and 2 King Singles
- Beautiful South Pacific décor
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Beach front with ocean views
- Spacious outdoor entertaining balcony dining table & sun lounges and spa
- Spacious Lounge
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Walk in Shower, robes, slippers, APPELLES Apothecary amenities
- Coffee and Tea making facilities
- Pin coded safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Large remote control LCD TV and DVD Player